gmark - Homeric Epics and thew Gospel of Mark review

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jacob Knee" <jknee AT globalnet.co.uk>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Homeric Epics and thew Gospel of Mark review
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:17:21 +0100

Folks may be interested to know that the recent publication by Dennis R.
MacDonald, 'The Homeric Epics and the Gospel of Mark' has been reviewed in
the Bryn Mawr Classical Review.

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/bmcr/

It would seem that the review has not yet been added to their web database.
However I revceived it today via their amiling list and it will, I presume,
soon be added to the web page.

Best wishes
Jacob Knee
(Cam, Gloucestershire)

  • Homeric Epics and thew Gospel of Mark review, Jacob Knee, 09/24/2000