gmark - help with online article

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Synoptic-L <Synoptic-L AT bham.ac.uk>, crosstalk2 <crosstalk2 AT egroups.com>
  • Subject: help with online article
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:06:56 -0500

Help! A few days ago I came across (I think through Jenee Woodward's
site) an online article on Mark's Gospel and the Priene Inscription (the
title of which escapes me). But now I cannot locate the URL. The article
appeared in the latest NT journal from Sheffield.

Does any one know what I'm talking about? More importantly, does anyone
have the URL?

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--