gmark - RE: German (& French) comm. on Mark

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Michael Vines <mvines AT georgefox.edu>
  • To: "'gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: German (& French) comm. on Mark
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:31:11 -0800

I would think that any list of important German commentaries on Mark would
have to also include Joachim Gnilka, Das Evangelium nach Markus, 2. Tlb.,
EKK, hrsg. Josef Blank, et al. Zurich: Benziger Verlag und Neukirchener
Verlag, 1978, 1979. Also useful is Dieter Luhrmann, Das Markusevangelium,
HNT, hrsg. Andreas Lindemann, 3. Tubingen: J. C. B. Mohr (Paul Siebeck),
1987.

Michael E. Vines
Western Evangelical Seminary
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.