gmark - Re: German (& French) comm. on Mark

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Wieland Willker" <willker AT chemie.uni-bremen.de>
  • To: "Mark-List" <GMark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: German (& French) comm. on Mark
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:23:02 +0100

One commentary, which I have found VERY helpful, is:

Pohl, Adolf
Das Evangelium des Markus
- Ergänzungsfolge -
608 pages
R.Brockhaus
DM 48,00
Wuppertaler Studienbibel NT
ISBN 3-417-25022-6

He gives his own translation and explains the difficult greek words. Very
detailed, strongly recommended.
There are two different comm. in the Wuppertaler Studienbibel on Mark, one
by Fritz Rienecker (which is quite, I think one calls it, "pietistic") and
the other one by Adolf Pohl.

Best wishes
Wieland
<><