gmark - the early traditions about the author of GMark

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: the early traditions about the author of GMark
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:07:15 -0500

In the light of my last message to the List regarding AMark (=the author
of Mark) as founder of North African Christianity being a tradition
found (I believe) in Clement of A, I wonder if any enterprising List
Member (hey you lurkers out there) would do the list the service of
locating all of the early church traditions about AMark and the occasion
and date of the Gospel in the online ante Nicene Fathers, and then
producing a page (to be published in our Resource section) which has all
of this information on it?

Or does such a page already exists?

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson