freetds - Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Randy Syring <randy AT thesyrings.us>
  • To: Ramiro Morales <cramm0 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: pymssql-ml <pymssql AT googlegroups.com>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Appveyor Builds & Testing
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:46:24 -0400

Ha! I forgot I opened that.

Are you making any progress on FreeTDS windows binaries? FYI, we have a paid AppVeyor account which makes the builds go much faster vs the free version. I could set up FreeTDS and pymssql on our account if you think that would be helpful.

FYI, we are going to PyOhio next weekend and I'm hoping to sprint on pymssql on Friday and Saturday night. I'm thinking getting FreeTDS and pymssql appveyor support going might be a hug win for that sprint.

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/