freetds - Re: [freetds] latest FreeTDS on Centos 6.4 and latest SQL Server DB

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nunzio Luigi Puleio <npuleio AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] latest FreeTDS on Centos 6.4 and latest SQL Server DB
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:42:53 +0200

hello everyone!

TDSVER was ok settled as 8.0. At the end we've found the problem: corrupted
network card drivers which made bottlenecks during packet trasmission and
receiving and now the problem disappeared with a new virtual machine with
latest network card drivers compiled and installed.
Thanks anyway to all!

Cheers,
Luigi