freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem with message handler

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andy Wakefield <a_wake AT earthlink.net>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem with message handler
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 21:22:06 -0400

James,

I'm sure I speak for many when I say to you and to Frediano how much I appreciate the work you have done and continue to do to maintain FreeTDS.

I would love, someday, to be in a position to contribute ... right now, programming using FreeTDS is very much an addendum to my day job, so I am lucky when I can find time to work on the program that uses FreeTDS. If I ever run into a bug that I can help to solve, I will gladly do it, but as you say, you all have done a great job. For me it has provided and continues to provide trouble-free access to the database I need to use, and I am so grateful that it is available.

AHW