freetds - Re: [freetds] Difference between tsql and libsybdb

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alberto Pulvirenti <alberto.pulvirenti AT crowdengineering.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Difference between tsql and libsybdb
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:44:49 +0200

Dear James,

I still want to test a little bit more, but it seems you found the problem,
indeed.
About the DBA, I agree with you but that's the life.

How could it become a runtime option?

A useful option could be to set it as a boolean data member in the
DBLIBCONTEXT object, and add it as an option in the dbinit() function,
setting as default its current behaviour.

Thanks

Best and thankful regards

Alberto