freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS driver for windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Andrew H. Wakefield" <a_wake AT earthlink.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS driver for windows
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:58:14 -0400

To answer the question another way, I am working on a project that needs
to be able to run on Windows and on Linux (and maybe on Mac, but haven't
gotten that far yet). I am using FreeTDS to connect to an MS-SQL Server
database. Using Linux as my development platform, I have had no problems
cross-compiling FreeTDS for Windows and using it in the cross-compiled
program running on Windows.

Note that I am still using 0.82 -- one of these days I'll give .91 a
try, but for now my energy is best spent elsewhere.