freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS status

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Luis Lavena <luislavena AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS status
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:45:18 -0300

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 1:40 AM, James K. Lowden <jklowden AT freetds.org> wrote:
> A brief note to notify the community about goings on.

Hello,

> We're planning a release.  The documentation has been updated and the code
> works to Frediano's and my satisfaction.  If you have a patch we haven't
> applied, please send it or speak up.  If there's an unaddressed bug, I want
> to see it fixed or at least documented in BUGS.  It's not too soon to start
> testing the nightly snapshot to make sure it works as expected in your
> environment.

Good news!, happy to hear about it.

I opened this ticket:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3172166&group_id=33106&atid=407808

And seems the change has been applied, but ticket is still open.

There are other tickets that remain open, so dunno if these things
were addressed or not.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you guys.

Thank you and looking forward a newer release.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17