freetds - Re: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-3060920 ] Improvements for db-lib

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-3060920 ] Improvements for db-lib
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:57:47 -0400

LacaK wrote:

> Thanks (I see change in CVS), but on web page is it not modified ...
> will it be refreshed automaticaly later ?

Later, yes. Automatically, no. ;-)

The website reflects the current released version, 0.82. Your patch will
be part of the next release, 0.91. As part of that release process, the
website will be updated.

Frediano will surely ask, "Next release? Haven't we heard that one
before?"

Indeed, it's long past time to release a new version of FreeTDS. I'm
going to dedicate a few spare cycles to finish updating the User Guide.
I'm also replacing my build box, which will include an autotool upgrade,
which should help the OS X people out there. I think we can look forward
to a release by the end of October.