freetds - Re: [freetds] mssql_execute(): stored procedure execution failed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] mssql_execute(): stored procedure execution failed
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:38:17 -0700

Context change messages are severity level 10. I usually set my severity
level to 16 (anything higher and you are shutting up real messages - 1-16
are status messages).

If you changed your severity levels to 16 and you still get that notice then
I have to suspect that PHP is not reading your ini file properly. Are you
changing it in the ini, or with a call to
mssql_min_error_severity()/mssql_min_message_severity()?