freetds - Re: [freetds] Does FreeTDS support access to SQL Server 2000/2005 fromHPUX 11i on 64-bit Itanium

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ikorot AT earthlink.net
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Does FreeTDS support access to SQL Server 2000/2005 fromHPUX 11i on 64-bit Itanium
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:22:08 -0400 (EDT)

Betty,

-----Original Message-----

What do you use to extract the data: odbc or ct-lib? Did you recompile the
library?
Did you use the same option for "configure" as with the old computer?
What is the exact error message you received, if any?
Is test programs works OK for you? Is you client using PHP + Apache or it's
some
C/C++ program?

Thank you.