freetds - [freetds] A more proper workaround for this Perl DBD::ODBC workaround ....

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Chad Johnson <chadjamesjohnson AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] A more proper workaround for this Perl DBD::ODBC workaround ....
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:58:44 -0500

Hello,
Take a look at this workaround in the Perl DBD::ODBC driver if you could :

http://gist.github.com/80782 ---- line # 3165

Is there a more proper workaround for this particular "feature"?

I ask because I have run into this exact same problem while working
with Ruby's ODBC module (which currently does not have a similar
workaround in place). I'm curious if I can work around these
re-prepare's without needing to patch the Ruby module.

Thanks!
Chad Johnson