freetds - Re: [freetds] Need some help connectiing to MSSQL with tsql

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Need some help connectiing to MSSQL with tsql
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 10:02:58 +0100

Il giorno mer, 26/11/2008 alle 13.57 -0800, Vince ODea ha scritto:
> Thanks Edmundo,
>
> Here's what this gives:
>
> Core was generated by `tsql'.
> warning: The shared libraries were not privately mapped; setting a
> breakpoint in a shared library will not work until you rerun the program.
> #0 0xc02f72f8 in __errno () from /usr/lib/nls/iconv/methods.2/lsbucs2.sl
> (gdb) where
> #0 0xc02f72f8 in __errno () from /usr/lib/nls/iconv/methods.2/lsbucs2..sl
> #1 0xc02236f0 in iconv () from /usr/lib/libc.2
> #2 0x2ced0 in tds_iconv ()
> #3 0x7b04a798 in ?? ()
> #4 0x785f7074 in ?? ()
> Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffee.
> (gdb)

Quite bad :(
Error occurs in __errno called by iconv which are two system
functions :(
Compiling again FreeTDS with debugging support could help a bit but not
that much... the only way I see is to narrow down the problem removing
everything not necessary till you get a small program that raise the
same issue. If you agree I could try (obviously I need a ssh/telnet
access and a normal account)

freddy77