freetds - Re: [freetds] NTLMv2 support for domain logins using freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Alek Fehretdinov" <alek.fehretdinov AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] NTLMv2 support for domain logins using freetds
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:53:20 -0400

Sergey,
I am trying to find the right words... Thanks a lot, man!
Now if you could only tell me how to get it out of sourceforge.net?
I suspect it may take another long time before it is generally available.
Is there a chance you send it to me directly?
And in return I will tell all my friends about your generosity.
Plus count for a free dinner when you're around.
Hello from NYC,
=fa