freetds - Re: [freetds] PHP 5.2.6 + pdo_dblib + FreeTDS 0.64 -- tds_open_socket:Unknown error: 0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Kian Mohageri" <kian.mohageri AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] PHP 5.2.6 + pdo_dblib + FreeTDS 0.64 -- tds_open_socket:Unknown error: 0
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:21:41 -0700

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Thomas, Christopher (LLU)
<cwthomas AT llu.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Just a followup, I finally figured this out. It wasn't a bug in
FreeBSD, but rather there is a problem with the php5-pdo_oci and
php5-oci ports. A patch in the port modifies the linker path, and for
some reason having either of those loaded breaks php5-pdo_dblib's
connect().

I'm going to let the maintainer(s) know.

Thanks for all of your help,

-Kian