freetds - [freetds] MS Sql 2005 and prepared queries

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Royce Smallbone <royce.smallbone AT laneend.net>
  • To: "freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] MS Sql 2005 and prepared queries
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:54:38 +0100

Hi,

I am new to the list. I have been meaning to try out this project for a while and have finally made the time.

I have managed to connect to our SQL 2005 server using unixODBC and the latest stable version of FreeTDS. I have been writing a program using Qt4 in windows and am porting across to Linux, it makes extensive use of prepared queries.

I can't seem to get these to execute under FreeTDS, is this supported yet?

I get am getting the following errors in my odbc log:

[[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Invalid data type]

Royce