freetds - Re: [freetds] SQLGetData (bug in ODBC driver)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Suren A. Chilingaryan" <csa AT dside.dyndns.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQLGetData (bug in ODBC driver)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:45:13 +0200

Dear James,

thanks a lot for applying :)

I have checked the modified patch against 0.82. Unfortunately, the first
two chunks are failing. The first one fails just on the patch command
and second one could be applied, but breaks compilation. However, they
are not really related to the described problem and could be omitted.
The patch without them works fine for me. Stripped version of patch is
available here:
http://dside.dyndns.org/tmp/SQLGetData.utf8.odbc.c-r1.diff

I'll will try to provide unit tests, but I would need a little bit more
time for that.

best regards,
Suren