freetds - [freetds] PHP 5.2.6 php_dblib.dll request

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jason <networkadmin AT emarket2.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] PHP 5.2.6 php_dblib.dll request
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:29:58 +0100

Hi all,

I've been watching this list for the last few months waiting for 0.82 to release.

I have a request that I'm hoping someone can help me with...

I need to obtain a Win32 copy of the php_dblib.dll extension file for PHP 5.2.6 and was wondering if anyone on this list has a working build of PHP 5.2.6 and FreeTDS 0.82?

I have not managed to get a build of the dblib extension to work (and can't seem to get a response from the extension's owner for help) so I'm trying here. I can compile the rest of PHP, just not the dblib extension.

Any help (or pre-compiled DLL for preference) gratefully received!

Jason