freetds - [freetds] implicit transactions

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Federico Alves" <sales AT minixel.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] implicit transactions
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 13:57:10 -0400

sp_configure 'user options'
name minimum maximum config_value
run_value
----------------------------------- ----------- ----------- ------------
-----------
user options 0 32767 4486
4486

I think the experiment is irrefutable: Set the option "tds version = 8.0",
connect with tsql, and the settings "implicit transactions" is OFF
(correct). Disconnect, comment out the option on freetds, reconnect (same
user and password), and "implicit transactions" Is ON. I respectfully invite
you come into my machine and I will show the facts. Please contact me via
email for login information.