freetds - [freetds] Implicit Transactions

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Federico Alves" <sales AT minixel.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Implicit Transactions
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 11:10:09 -0400

I have no idea how to change something to solve this issue. I think the
coders have to come up with a solution. My user-options in SQL Server are
the default, no change there. What we really need is that, in the absence if
"tds version = 8.0", the implicit transactions don't change, or that with
them on the stored procedures parameters work. Only you guys can fix this in
the code. Please look at this. But please leave ODBC out of the isse. I
don't compile it, just install it with yum, and the issue can be reproduce
it with TSQL alone, so there is only two parts involved: freetds and SQL
Server.