freetds - Re: [freetds] TDS Version problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] TDS Version problem
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:34:15 -0500

Robin Smith wrote:
> If this is a bug or something that needs changing in FreetDS, what do I
> need to do to get this in the pipeline for the project as a whole?

You've done exactly everything you need to do. You found the bug and ran
the tests, applied the patch and tested it. Well done!

> I'll do some more testing with a few other things but, so far so good!

Just let us know for sure, so we know to add it to the 0.82 release. To
earn extra netizen points, check the ChangeLog (or source code) of the
release to make sure, and/or watch this space.

If the feedback is positive, I could issue 0.82 as soon as this weekend.

Regards,