freetds - Re: [freetds] TDS Version problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Robin Smith" <Robin AT ndigital.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] TDS Version problem
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:47:46 -0500

> It might be time for more detailed information. A TDSDUMP log will show
> what calls are being made to the ODBC driver and what happens next.
> Maybe in conjunction with the ODBC trace that will reveal something.

Here are the logs. They are big, so I upped them to our website. There's four
logs in total.

sql.isql.log and freetds.isql.log:
http://www.ndigital.com/tmp/sql.isql.log
http://www.ndigital.com/tmp/freetds.isql.log
These are logs of it running the select statement successfully from isql
using the server definition in FreeTDS

sql.php.log and freetds.php.log:
http://www.ndigital.com/tmp/sql.php.log
http://www.ndigital.com/tmp/freetds.php.log
These are logs of it running the same select statement from the PHP page
using the server definition in FreeTDS.

The main difference that I see is the "sp_cursorfetch" nrows error I
mentioned before. That does not happen during the isql version. However, I
have an untrained eye for these types of logs ;)

Thanks

Robin

-----------------------
Robin Smith