freetds - Re: [freetds] Ongoing work for released version of FreeTDS version0, 64, 0, 6182

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Dann Corbit" <DCorbit AT connx.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Ongoing work for released version of FreeTDS version0, 64, 0, 6182
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:26:56 -0800

This is the manual for our driver system:
http://www.connx.com/products/connx/CONNX%2010.5%20UserGuide/connxcdd32.
htm

Of particular interest will be the SQL Grammar section (it will make it
clear to you why we cannot simply use the FreeTDS driver directly but
must use it as a lower level driver tool).

Our products work on Unix variants as clients as well as Windows
clients. If there is enough interest, I imagine that we will create
MONO OLEDB drivers as well.

You will see that all of the platforms where FreeTDS has support
currently are very popular platforms of ours as well, and so the driver
is going to get a very complete workout right in the places where it is
most wanted.