freetds - [freetds] Release Candidate 0.82RC1 available

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Release Candidate 0.82RC1 available
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:34:14 -0500

ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/current/freetds-rc.tgz

Making good on recent threats, the first release candidate for 0.82 is now
available for your testing and bashing. Or cshing, if that's your thing.

Your feedback is valuable! Please try it out and post your comments here.
If you're using something other than i386 Linux, especially a 64-bit
system or a proprietary OS, you can save yourself and untold others
headaches by letting us know now if there are any issues.

The UG has some undoubtedly out-of-date information about Mac OS X. I
think it's been determined that FreeTDS as of today doesn't build
correctly on that platform. If you have notes on how to do it, I'll add
them to the readme.

Positive feedback is good, too. It lets people know someone else has had
success, and it gives me a sense of the testing success ratio and volume.

Your humble maintainer,