freetds - Re: [freetds] Problems with freetds DBD::Sybase (HP-UX 11.11, 64bit)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stephan Austermühle <au AT hcsd.de>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problems with freetds DBD::Sybase (HP-UX 11.11, 64bit)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:38:33 +0200

Hi James and all,

James K. Lowden schrieb:

Next, I had to add the OpenSSL libraries ("-lssl -lcrypto")
Do you need these features? They're not required for basic connectivity.

No, not really.

That usually indicates your freetds.conf is wrong, mislocated,
inaccessible, or something. You said tsql worked, so maybe in this case
it's related to the dynaloader error. It's worth checking with
TDSDUMPCONFIG that the file is being used and the server information is
found.

I have disabled threading, removed SSL, and I have checked the results when setting TDSDUMPCONFIG but didn't got anything helpful. The config dump file shows that the correct section with the right server and port was read and finishes with "...Success." Still many things point to the Dynaloader.

Anybody having more ideas?

Kind regards,

Stephan