freetds - Re: [freetds] unixodbc libtdsodbc.so not found

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Xiong.He AT sybase.com
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] unixodbc libtdsodbc.so not found
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:57:23 +0800

You can remove freetds at first. Ensure there is no freetds in your
system.

After installing unixodbc, you can configure --with-unixodbc and make
freetds again.
It should work.

If not, you can configure freetds just like:

../freetds-0.64/configure --prefix=/unixodbc_freetds/freetds \
--with-odbc-nodm=/unixodbc_freetds/unixodbc

Thanks,
Sean

"Joanne Thompson" <JoanneThompson AT abbottsystemsinc.com>
Sent by: freetds-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
05/30/2007 06:06 AM
Please respond to
FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>

<freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc

Subject
[freetds] unixodbc libtdsodbc.so not found

I am unable to figure out why libtdsodbc.so is not being installed.

I originally had freetds installed. Next, I installed unixodbc, and
remade freetds using the --with-unixodbc option. However, the
libtdsodbc.so file is still missing.

Can anybody give me any idea of what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Joanne