freetds - Re: [freetds] SP parameters

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ellert van Koperen <ellert AT vankoperen.nl>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SP parameters
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:45:53 +0200

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT wrote:

Hello.
I have some trouble passing (var)char data to and from stored procedures.

I made a page that describes the problem and all i did in detail, including the files and logs, at http://kb.vankoperen.nl/freetds-problems.html

Mm.... have you tried patch at http://freetds.sourceforge.net/ ??

I did the following:
I reinstalled one machine to now use RHEL 4.2 revision 3 (the others are using revision 2)
And suddenly it all worked fine!

Then i applied the patch as you mentioned above, and after that nothing worked anymore, all calls to a stored procedure would fail claiming that there was no return value.
I rolled back the patch and will work with it as it stands.
Sorry i have not the opportunity to test this in more depth.

| Ellert van Koperen, Concepts developer |
| AIR: +31 (0)6 55131866 |
| MAIL: ellert AT vankoperen.nl |
| POST: Koninginnelaan 101, 3762DC, Soest |
| WEB: http://ellert.mijnfoto.nl |