freetds - [freetds] mssql_connect : Unable to connect to server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Pedro Barbosa <pbarbosa AT inescporto.pt>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] mssql_connect : Unable to connect to server
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:03:24 +0000

Hi!

I've installed freetds and ran ./tsql -S server -U user -P pass and everything works fine. i can usedatabase's and do select on every table.

But when it comes to using the function mssql_connect on php it gives me the following error:
*Warning*: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: server in */var/www/html/bd.php* on line *9

*I 've followed all instructions , compiled php with the option --with-mssql=/usr/local/freetds.

Is there anytinhg to be changed in php.ini? or is something else?

thanks
Pedro Barbosa
*
*