freetds - [freetds] PHP and test

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "Frank M. Kromann" <frank AT kromann.info>
  • Subject: [freetds] PHP and test
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:14:20 +0200

Finally I added some extra tests for PHP.
Well... misc directory (not distributed but contained in CVS) contains 3
files:
- test-auto.sh execute our C unittest, you can found output at
freetds.sourceforge.net
- test-dist.sh collect some tests for some distribuition error occurred
during release (like make after make clean or rpm package build)
- test-other.sh test FreeTDS used by other projects. Currently support
DBD::ODBC and today PHP. I wrote this test cause is not always easy to
translate an high level script to C... Currently DBD::ODBC pass all
tests (disabling some one that require some feature not implemented by
FreeTDS but not required by specifications). In phptests directory there
are two tests both not working (however nextres test is due to a problem
with PHP, see http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=33153). It strange that
since some days we got a lot of bug reports... did someone launch the
FreeTDS bug day without any notice ?? :)

freddy77

  • [freetds] PHP and test, ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT, 08/09/2005