freetds - [freetds] PHP and DSN-less Connection Strings

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Doblados <jon.doblados AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] PHP and DSN-less Connection Strings
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:17:51 +0800

Gurus,

I have only recently shifted to GNU/Linux and I'm still trying to
learn the ropes, so please bear with me. Can someone help me with a
step-by-step guide on how to get freetds running with PHP, preferably
without changing much of the code (currently using DSN-less connection
string)? On my SUSE server, I unpacked and installed freetds-0.62.4;
and by using tsql, confirmed that I am able to connect to SQL Server
7. However, I get the error: "Call to undefined function
odbc_connect..."

I'm fresh out of ideas. TIA.

--
t r i g g e r