freetds - Re: [freetds] Hpux 11.11 binaries

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Dunnigan" <patrick.dunnigan AT centivia.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Hpux 11.11 binaries
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:03:48 -0500

I can't share binaries because I don't own the machines on which I have compiled. regardless ....

You are not providing enough info in the first place. 32bit HPUX? 64? , etc. This will make a big difference.

Anyways, freeTDS will compile on both platforms at 11.11. I would suggest following through with the configure, make, make install and if you have problems at that point post your specific problems with output and your system config.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Lacroix" <jlacroix AT tafisa.ca>