freetds - Re: [freetds] Return the InsertID after an Insert?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Return the InsertID after an Insert?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:01:32 -0500

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:02:47 +0000, craigs <s.craig AT andronics.com> wrote:
> Cheers Bill,
>
> got it working now after taking a look on the link you supplied. Must
> bookmark it as well for future reference!

Shaun,

I wrote bsqldb as an illustration for writing db-lib programs. It binds
to any datatype, and deals with compute rows and such. It also correctly
sets the msg and err handlers, which is important but not usually
obviously so when starting out.

The comments are intended to help the newcomer understand what to do. I'd
appreciate it if you let me know if it's any help, or, if not, why not.

Regards,

--jkl