freetds - [freetds] 0.63 Release Candidate 9

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] 0.63 Release Candidate 9
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:26:29 -0500

http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-0.63RC9.tar.gz

I think this is the real deal. Only small changes from RC8. Absent
complaints, expect 0.63 to be released next week.

If you reported something about a release candidate that wasn't addressed,
please remind me. If you're wondering if this release will build on your
box, this is the time to find out.

Many thanks to all who made this possible.