freetds - [freetds] trouble setting up freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "HACKATHORN, TODD (SWBT)" <th3491 AT sbc.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] trouble setting up freetds
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:52:56 -0600

Hello,
I need some help, I have downloaded and installed freetds, I thought
everything went pretty well, but I don't seem to have the ODBC driver.

I am using fedora core 1 with Oracle 10 g installed. My goal is to set
up a heterogeneous connection to MS SQL Server 2000.

I did the configure, make, and make install. Things happened, it looked
great. I found the drivers at /usr/local/lib, but there is no
libtdsodbc.so.

Can anyone please help me. I do not know C very well and am lost on
where to go to try to recompile, or change the config. I tried in to a
different machine that only has the Oracle client, and is using fedora
core 3 and it has the files.

Todd
Th3491 AT sbc.com