freetds - [freetds] Shared Library Usage with Freebsd 5.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Arun Pereira" <arun AT velcom.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Shared Library Usage with Freebsd 5.3
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:27:07 -0500

Hi,
I am trying to compile an ISAPI module with --Shared and linking against Freetds 0.62.3 and I always get issues with getpwuid_r. It complains about not being able to find the reference. I managed to force it to install without using getpwuid_r by disabling it in the config but then it complained about not being to find atoll() Does anyone else have this issue? The same module compiles and runs fine with the compile statement on Freebsd 4.x. If you need any information on the compile statement, etc, let me know and I will respond. I would really appreciate any help you guys can provide on this.
Thanks.
Arun.