freetds - Re: [freetds] 0.63 Release Candidate 1

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] 0.63 Release Candidate 1
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:26:30 -0500

Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it> wrote:
> James K. Lowden ha scritto:
>
> > If I missed something in README or NEWS, please tell me what. It will
> > become the basis for the eventual ANNOUNCEMENT to freshmeat.
> >

> Mmmm... I didn't see my patch for api_status.txt update and all
> comments/contributing to 0.63.

Updated api_status.txt, committed.

I'll use your message of 12 October. Not quite sure where to put it; no
time right now.

> Ok, fixed. I added a new SYBDBLIB define. If you need MS behavior define
> MSDBLIB, if you need Sybase one define SYBDBLIB. --enable-msdblib define
> only default.

Excellent, thanks.

> > Freddy, 886970 and 744992 have, I believe, been incorporated. Can you
> > confirm? Also, what shall we do with the setup program?
> > http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/misc/setup.zip, perhaps?
> >

> setup removed, quite updated. Cancel problem was not fixed. dblib
> results I don't know.

I'm pretty sure 744992 is related to DONE_TOKEN processing and is
superseded by work we did since.

Bill, what about 886970 (cancel in ctlib)? Is is OK by you if datacopy
goes in 0.64?