freetds - [freetds] Latest snapshot tested on Solaris

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Latest snapshot tested on Solaris
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:45:34 +0100

Hi All,

I've just tested the latest snapshot (freetds-0.63.dev.20041020) on my
Solaris Environment.

Solaris 2.6
Sun Workshop C compiler 4.2

configured with --disable-libiconv

All unit tests ran successfully to both Sybase and SQL Server 2000

odbc unittests only run against SQL Server (is it valid to run them
against Sybase ?)

There is one problem, but it turns out to be with the unit test program
itself.
The unit test succeeds, but the program isn't doing what it should.

I'll post a patch to this test program ctlib/unittests/rpc_ct_setparam.c

Regards,

Bill

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the
sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/