freetds - [freetds] details on ODBC function support

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nilesh Dhawale <ndhawale AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] details on ODBC function support
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:15:12 -0400

The ODBC API implementation summary on hte freeTDS website mentions
"partial" support for some funcations including SQLSetStmtAttr. Is
there any way I can find out exactly what is supported and what is
not?

I am tring to use freeTDS ODBC driver for my application that uses
Sybase DB. For some reason things are not working right and I am
trying to find out why.

TIA,
Nilesh

--