freetds - [freetds] odbc trace file not there!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nilesh Dhawale <ndhawale AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] odbc trace file not there!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:24:26 -0400

I am using freetds unix ODBC driver on Solaris. I am not getting the
ODBC trace file for some reason. I have tried both variables
"TraceFile" and "TracePathName" along with "Trace=Yes". I am missing
something? The odbc.ini file is at the end of this email. Also can you
tell me if

1) there is a place where I can find all the possible variables that
can be used in the odbc.ini file? Most docs have examples but not an
exhaustive list of variables that can be used.
2) Are these valiable names Database specific? Platform specific?

# odbc.ini
[ODBC Data Sources]
mySybase = Sybase DSN for regression testing

[mySybase]
Driver = /Databases/sybase/FreeTDS/built/lib/libtdsodbc.so
Description = Sybase DSN for testing
Trace = Yes
TraceFile = /tmp/trace.txt
Server = abc.alb.edu