freetds - Re: [freetds] Problems with large image transfers.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Lambert <dlambert AT lambsys.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problems with large image transfers.
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:17:14 -0500

Thompson, Bill D (London) wrote:

Hi Dave,

Might I suggest that you take a look at one of our dblibrary test
programs.
These can be found in src/dblib/unittests . There are two programs here, called t0013.c and t0014.c , which do
precisely this.
These could be easily adapted into a program that would do what you
want.
They use standard dblibrary functions which may already be known to you.
If not, they are documented on both Sybase and MS (SQL server BOL).

Thanks. I will try and hack these.

If you don't feel happy about adapting these programs, I'll happily
knock something up for you...if you can wait a few days.

Let me try rolling my own first. I need to get to know dblib better anyway, and would like to write a simple Python wrapper module.

Again, thanks,

Dave.