freetds - Re: [freetds] Re: Directory /usr/local is not a FreeTDS installation directory

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Petri Laihonen" <pietu AT weblizards.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Re: Directory /usr/local is not a FreeTDS installation directory
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 20:20:08 -0400 (EDT)

> On Sep 8, 2004, at 1:42, Petri Laihonen wrote:
>
>> FreeTDS was installed from RPMS
>> (freetds-0.62.1-1 and freetds-devel-0.62.1-1)
>> My PHP version is 4.3.8, which I'm trying to compile MSSQL support
>> into.
>> If I configure PHP with an option
>> --with-mssql=/usr/local
>> I get the error mentioned in subject line.
>
> Do a
>
> rpm -ql freetds freetds-devel
>
> to see where the freetds files ended up on your system.
>
> FreeTDS's default these days is a prefix of /usr/local, but whoever
> made those rpms could have changed it.

I downloaded the RPM's from freetds.org d/l page.

$ "rpm -ql freetds freetds-devel" Result listed at the end.

I already tried with;
--with-mssql=/etc
--with-mssql=/usr/bin
--with-mssql=/usr/lib
--with-mssql=/usr/include
And no luck....

Which one of these files and their location would PHP configuration
process recognize? Any other alternatives?

Petri

/etc/freetds.conf
/etc/locales.conf
/etc/pool.conf