freetds - RE: [freetds] Unable to run the ' make' process for freeTDS.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <takdir.meshram AT wipro.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Unable to run the ' make' process for freeTDS.
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:24:22 +0530

HI,
I tried the following code which you had given me but its give me
error, hence which makes me conclude that there are no GNU diff and
patch installed.The only option I have to is to manually edit the
makefiles.Can you please let me know which are the lines I have to edit
in the make file?
As this code is free but still is there any licence issue which I have
to take care of?
Regards,

Takdir Meshram

Wipro Technologies

3rd fLOOR, Beta Block,
Sigma Tech Park,
Ramagondanahalli
Varthur
Bangalore

Phone(Work) : 0091-80-51352000 Ext 3097

VOIP : 808-6469

Mobile : 91-9845428017

" If you want something, don't wish for it, work for it. Life is too
short to wait."