freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem with CS_LONG

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Paul Rensing <paulrensing AT verizon.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem with CS_LONG
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:21:40 -0400

Hmm. Not sure (I'm not the DBA, just a user). The DB is running on
SQLServer. I will have to check later what the column definition is, but
it was pick to pack a datetime into an integer (14 digits long).

One change that might be significant is that I changed the "tds version"
for this DB from 7.0 to 8.0 in /etc/freetds.conf.

Paul