freetds - Re: [freetds] windows installer copyright

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT axelero.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] windows installer copyright
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 16:13:58 +0200

On May 9, 2004, at 15:56, James K. Lowden wrote:

On Sun, 09 May 2004, Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 AT tin.it> wrote:
IOW, setup.rc -- along with the configure
script and some others -- are all outputs of autoconf.
I would suggest to split setup.rc (just use an include) so to edit with
a resource editor.
I don't understand. Can you show me how to use an include file in a .rc?

You can include files in .rc scripts the same way as with any C preprocessor.

#include <windows.h>
#include "freetds_version.h"

#ifdef, #define etc. are also supported.

--
fds