freetds - RE: [freetds] RE: SQLServer2000 and version 0.63

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Gregg Anderson" <ganderson AT ghx.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] RE: SQLServer2000 and version 0.63
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:22:13 -0600

Sorry for my ML etiquette. Thanks for the response. We were able to get
0.63 to compile and work with Oracle using the development flag.

Thanks for the explaination. We just have management here that is a little
hesitant to have to use open source products, much less releases still in
development.

Great work, by the way... You guys may have saved our project!

Gregg