freetds - Re: [freetds] Server dumps core while reading login packet

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: brian AT bruns.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Server dumps core while reading login packet
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:01:19 -0700 (PDT)

Steve: my webmail is showing your messages as empty, so I know you
sent a follow up to this but I can't read it.

The server accepts TDS 4.2/5.0 and 7.0 logins, however beyond that
some of the 7.0 stuff is missing. TDS 5.0 does work however.

As part of my super-secret mystery project, I'm about to pick up some
of the TDS 7.0 stuff again, but probably not in a time frame conducive
to what you are doing.

Brian