freetds - [freetds] Segmentation fault with Apache 2.0.49 and PHP 5.0.0b4 - FreeTDS 0.60

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Carlo Simeone <simeo AT simeosoft.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Segmentation fault with Apache 2.0.49 and PHP 5.0.0b4 - FreeTDS 0.60
  • Date: 26 Mar 2004 18:08:00 +0100

I'm getting some seg faults with the following set:

Apache 2.0.49
Php 5.0.0b4 (--with-mssql)
FreeTDS 0.60

I got some seg faults also with other configurations,
always after the PHP 4=>5 update (mix of Apache 2.0.47,
PHP 5.0.0b2 and b3, FreeTDS 0.61)

I know, It seems I'm on the edge but I have some php 5 code
I don't want to loose.

Do you think I should downgrade to PHP 4 or someone has
already played with such configurations ?
Will I benefit with a CVS snapshot download ?

Thanks.

--

Carlo Simeone